Skip to content
- 100% Natural Spices from Western Ghats of Tamilnadu.
- Black pepper is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which may help prevent free radical damage to your cells.
- Black pepper has demonstrated cholesterol-lowering effects in rodent studies and is believed to boost the absorption of potential cholesterol-lowering supplements
- Boosts absorption of nutrients. Black pepper may increase the absorption of essential nutrients like calcium and selenium
- In a small study, 16 adults reported reduced appetite after drinking a black-pepper-based beverage compared to flavored water.